- FMV is now a toggle for displaying on receipts, if off it will not display anything related to FMV. This is particularly useful for International events and for-profit use.
- Changed all areas where state is displayed to show country if it is an international organization (Country set to something other than US/CAN). This also forced a change to the input boxes for the state field, so that it now accepts more than 2 characters.
- International phone number checkbox is automatically checked on import if the country is set to something other than US or Canada and a phone number is imported for the bidder.
- For international events (not US/CAN), when a ticketed guest is made into a bidder the international phone number checkbox is automatically checked for them.
- Updated the ticket sales page to have all the fields from the Download Ticket Sales in the CSV download. This report now contains 1 column with the complete total of each purchase (including tickets, sponsorships, underwriting and donations) for easier reconciliation.
- Updated the account status page to be more efficient.
- Added a public key generator to the account settings page. This will need to be set before using anything with the ClickBid API (such as Facebook donations).
- Added Ticket Purchaser and Ticketed Guest filters to the bulk email and texting forms.
- Added a pop-up alert when Ticket Purchaser or Ticketed Guest is selected for bulk email or text. The only short codes available for these filters are First and Last Name.
- Zip is displayed as Postal Code for all areas outside the US. For non US/CAN events, even when address is required, postal code is not.
- Deleting a ticket purchase or online donation sends an email to ClickBid accounting when ClickBid credit processing is used. Right now this is true for all deletions a future release will limit this to only credit card purchases.
- A blind bid was showing the current high bid instead of my current bid
- Capturing address on mobile checkout does not update bidder record.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.