- When the system is configured for the event to take place outside US or Canada, the international phone check box is automatically checked if a phone number is added. This was added throughout the system.
- Changed functionality so that a bid that has been paid for is not allowed to be deleted.
- The Register Today page now indicates how to add multiple phone numbers.
- Behind the scenes database optimizations.
- Changed the pricing structure from Event License to Annual License, additional changes to pricing structure follow:
- Unlimited Bidders/Items (System is set to 2500 Bidders and 1000 Items, but more can be added by ClickBid)
- Secondary events are $250 within the annual license period.
- The first Dedicated Customer Advisor purchase is $400 and a DCA for subsequent events is $200 within the annual license period.
- Mass Messaging, Online Tickets/Pre-Event Pages and Third Party Credit Processing are all purchased for $400 each on an annual basis (within the annual license period, not per event).
- Batch processing of Credit Cards was not completing properly
- There was an issue that was preventing the bids over time graph to not be displayed.
- Another issue with graphs not showing when there was a 0 value to be displayed.
- Appeal donations time was not being saved in the database, causing the date and time to be shown an 11/29/16 18:01:00 for every appeal bid.
- Fixed an issue where mass messaging would stop when a bad phone number or email was being used causing any other messages after that one to not be sent. Now it will just skip the bad one and continue.
- Mobile checkout now marks items as paid.
- Event Sales page was not accounting for tax on items with $0 FMV.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
February 16, 2016