- BeanStream Credit Processing API was added for Canadian customers.
- When ‘max bidding’ is enabled, the button on the bidding page now says ‘BID/SET MAX’ so it is more clear that max bidding is available and that clicking the button is the start of the process to set a max bid.
- Manage Guests was updated to allow multiple emails and phone numbers to be entered, separated by commas. If a bidder is created or already created, the bidder record is updated as well with the additional email(s)/phone(s).
- Manage Guests was updated to include a link ( ‘Download Manage Guests’) at the top of the page that will download a report of all the visible data on the page.
- The Account Settings page was updated to prevent the slug field from being edited by the user. A message was added to the info bubble to email [email protected] if they want to change it.
- Improvements were made in the item import to better handle closing dates and the various formatting that they could potentially have from the excel or csv file.
- When unsuccessfully bidding against a max bid, there was an issue with the message displayed to the unsuccessful bidder.
- When a bidder, whose password was set to required, used the Settings page on the bidding menu to update info, there was an issue with the password being updated.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.