- Apple Pay and PayPal were added as Digital Wallet payment options for ClickBid Credit Processing on 3 pages:
- Ticket page
- Bidding site self-checkout
- Online Donations / Text to Give the order of entry fields was changed on this page to facilitate the new payment options.
- The In-Event Dashboard has been redesigned. It now launches in its own browser tab and refreshes itself automatically.
- Text messages that are returned as undeliverable to our 56651 shortcode number will automatically be retried using one of our 10 digit texting numbers.
- Software Settings >> Auction Event >> Payments and Goals now requires all credit card processor credential fields to either have a value or the processor will be de-selected.
- Table name is now included in the CSV file produced from Post Event >> Event Sales to provide sales data by table.
- The Administrator email is now visible and can be edited during the renewal process.
- Post Event >> Event Payments now shows for each bidder who has a checked To Be Processed, whether that bidder has an email or phone on file.
- Post Event >> Event Payments now provides a summary of the number of bidders To Be Processed who have an email or phone on file, and a link to send a payment request email or text to those bidders.
- Software Settings >> Auction Event removed the Notes section under Custom Content
- Bidding Site, login confirmation page (when no password) no longer defaults the Terms & Conditions title when content is provided in the Terms and Conditions section.
- Text Bidders now has the pre-composed section available to edit the messages directly on this page.
- The Software Settings >> Manage Images menu option is now called Manage All Images
- The Items >> Manage Categories page now allows for batch deleting categories.
- The Items >> View & Upload Images menu option is now called Manage Item Images.
- Post Event >> Event Sales now includes closing time to differentiate between sales at a primary event versus sales at a 2nd chance auction.
- Converting large numbers of ticket page guests to bidders was encountering an issue preventing the bidders from being created.
- The account status page had an issue with validating the next event date in some scenarios.
- Use of browser ‘sessions’ was causing an issue of switching admin accounts if a ticket page or bidding site was loaded after the admin was loaded.
- The ‘homepage’ url field was causing a hyperlink formatting issue on ticket pages.
- Copying a ticket form too many times could result in an error.
- The Copy & CSV buttons on Manage Items were not displaying in some browsers.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
March 21, 2017