- ClickBid Admin now has an onboard Merchant Report to reconcile ClickBid Credit Processing transactions with their corresponding merchant transaction. Requests for check or ACH payment can be made directly in ClickBid and refunds to credit cards can now be processed via the admin.
- A new and improved bidding interface has been developed’ to simplify bidding to a new level. We removed screens and combined bidding and browsing on a single page so your guests can bid faster raise more money.
- The ClickBid bidding site now offers a consolidated Landing Page with a’ content area to customize and promote your event. One simple web address directs guests to their login, ticket page, donations and registration.
- Landing Page/Ticket page redesign. Previous versions of ClickBid relied on a separate system to manage landing page content and display. In 5.0, all landing page and ticket page functions will exist inside your ClickBid Admin. Users will also experience a singular experience, customized by you.
- Printable Item Display Cards are now available in the ClickBid admin. Choose from 3 templates with additional display and font options.
- The ClickBid Ticket Page has been redesigned to be more responsive to browsers on different devices including mobile devices.
- For clients utilizing a supported CRM, ClickBid is now linked to BidKit without a separate login to BidKit to enable ease of data transfer between the CRM and ClickBid.
- For USA accounts, all phone number entry fields are validating that each phone number entered is 10 digits in length (even if more than one phone number is entered, each individual phone number is checked for length). This is to prevent user error and typos resulting in users not receiving text messages.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.