- New method of loading items on the main bidding page to improve performance in high volume situations.
- Donation quantity items were not allowing purchases after any previous purchases were paid. KNOWN ISSUE: batch processing will still cause this condition. All other payment methods will still permit donation quantity items to be purchased as long as they have quantity remaining.
- Buy now items that were sold were not showing sold after payment was submitted.
- Item Name, Item Description and Item Exceptions were presenting issues with unhandled characters.
- Known issue: bidding by only checked in bidders is temporarily unavailable
- Known issue: using <enter> instead of clicking go when using item search with a character search string (searching golf instead of 215 ) produces the full list of all items (the search criteria is not applied).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
October 5, 2017