- Text to Register – USA events can now text their keyword to 56651 and the response will include a link to use to register for a bidder number (if the register to bid feature is enabled and the event date has not passed). The message also allows the user to reply with a donation amount to receive a donation link. Only the donation message is present if register to bid is not on or the event has passed.
- Event Starting and Closing dates – events now have both a starting date/time and a closing date/time. When the starting date/time is reached, the auction will be open for bidding. Item closing times cannot exceed the closing date/time. Default is 12:00am for start dates and 11:55pm for closing dates (last possible time to set an item to close on a given date). Signing up the first time for a ClickBid account will default the starting and closing dates to the same date. Existing accounts were updated to keep their starting date/time and closing date was selected based on the later of starting date or the furthest future item closing date.
- Merchant changes
- We now also send the merchant transactions email to the admin email address instead of just to CB Accounting.
- Added info bubble instructions on how to use the page
- Submit button is greyed out until transactions are available to submit
- Default order of transactions is by last name.
- Reports >> Bidder Statements now include the last name of the bidder in large bold font in the upper right corner for ease of use during checkout.
- Appeal Settings – a link to the appeal display page was removed as irrelevant
- Landing Page Content – an on/off toggle was added for the ‘sharethis’ social media icons – default on new (and existing) events is ‘yes’ to showing them.
- Revised format of many links sent out by the system to our new “Bidly” style: https://cbo.io/1tE4sG – all of the following types of links will follow this format and therefore will always be 21 characters, regardless of the length of the keyword
- Butler & Manage Bidder Welcome text and email
- Butler Check in text
- Mass message [u] and [chk]
- Custom welcome message [u]
- Guest update email from a ticket purchase
- Text to Give / Text to Register
- A new date format tool was established for editing items and batch updating items
- A new page with various links to support articles appears after a secondary (2nd/3rd/4th) event is initiated.
- View Ticket Sales >> Download Ticket Sales CSV file was displaying ticket purchase date/time in UTC instead of the native timezone of the admin.
- Revisions were needed for the scenario of a previous full license account renewing to a fund-a-need only account
January 24, 2018