- Added Priority Payment Systems credit processor (name may be changed at some point to Reli-Bid or MX Merchant).
- We are no longer sending a welcome text when the bidapp/checkin page is completed.
- We removed the full screen background menu option and made the landing page background apply when logged in to the bidapp.
- If two org admins were open in the same browser, it was possible to override one’s account settings from the other.
- An error was being encountered when attempting a refund from Manage Online Donations and the account was using a 3rd party processor.
- Reports >> Checked In Bidders was not sorting dates properly.
- In rare cases, a checkout could be submitted in a batch twice in a row.
- Event >> Current Winning Bids report was linking to the old manage items page.
- When purchasing tickets, if the browser was blocking cookies and an underwriting item was selected, it would cause an issue with the total dollar amount, resulting in no charge to the credit card.
April 2, 2018