- Spread the am/pm love around the rest of the system (no more 24hr times), including:
- Item bid history
- Bidder bid history
- Bids over time report
- Bid history report
- Event sales
- Event payments
- View ticket sales
- Sales data report
- Audit trail
- Event Sales and Sales Data pages now include the date/time that the winning bid was placed (to help groups differentiate between sales from the main event vs second chance).
- Account Settings, added ability to delete the organization logo.
- Auction Settings, custom content, statement footer, added a link to edit the organization logo.
- Text Bidders, added a link (in the bullet point list) to change the organization logo.
- Appeal Display, if Text to Give donations are to be included in the appeal display, you can now set a minimum date for the transactions that will be included in the display (excluding all donations before that date/time).
- Account status is now saving next event dates properly.
- Appeal Display is no longer changing a deleted denomination to a zero dollar level.
- Manage Bidders now reloads at the top of the page if an import failure occurred (so the message is readily seen).
- Manage Items now reloads at the top of the page if an import failure occurred (so the message is readily seen).
- Manage Bidders is now saving zip code and state when adding or editing a bidder.
May 2, 2018