- Butler>Appeal add donations: In the Custom Amount field, when a custom donation amount has been paid, the box will turn grey and the ‘X’ delete button will be removed.
- Butler> Bidder Lookup: If the admin is connected to the Salesforce CRM, links to bidder records are once again working.
- Auction Settings>Butler Settings and Manage Bidder>Text Bidder: the remaining characters are showing and the field is no longer allowing edits. When copying/pasting message content with shortcodes, the character limit is showing correctly and removing characters if the 160 character limit is reached.
- Butler> Add A Live Bid/Multi-Sale/Silent Bid: you can search by first or last name but must either enter a bidder number or select one from the list showing.
- Manage Items: If an item detail page is open before a bid is placed, and then a bid is paced, the item number can no longer be changed.
- Event Tickets>View Ticket Sales: The ‘Resend Link’ icon is showing under the dropdown arrow for ticket/sponsorship purchases for the last ticket on the grid list.