- Ticket page and auction items: if the FMV is updated after the sale, any reprinted or re-sent ticket purchase receipts & bidder receipts/statements will update with the current FMV.
- The CVC number for credit card payment is now required for all accounts
- An email validation to determine if the email entered is valid has been added.
- Welcome page: in the “Important Dates” box, verbiage was added to let admin users know how to change their auction dates (link to submit a support request).
- Welcome page: now shows a red “Start Next Event” Button if the previous event is finished.
If the event date is in the past and more events are available it will look like this:
If the renewal date is close both buttons will show.
- Reports > Bidder Statements: the bidder’s last name in the top right corner will print in Black
- Tickets > View Ticket Sales: batch update verbiage was updated so organizations know when they delete a ticket sale it will be archived.
- Google captcha has been updated on the donations/TTG and bid site self-registration to Version 3 with Version 2 as a fallback. By default, the pages will no longer show the “I am not a robot” eliminating the picking out of fire hydrants, traffic lights, etc.
- Manage Bidders & Manage Items: “Bidders will not receive notification via text/email upon winning an item- more info” was added. The “more info” is a link to the best practice.Manage BiddersManage Items
- On the Live Broadcast page in the Office Hours blue box, we added links to the Communications Agenda & Press Release and the EventStream Check List from the corporate webpage.
- Software Settings > Landing Page Content > Login/Register Area: a note with a link to the best practice was added below “Register to Bid-Customize Welcome Email”
- Manage Bidders: when merging two bidder records, if either of the bidders were created from Ticketed Guest records, the link to that Ticketed Guest record is being maintained.
- When activating an admin from Demo status the Event Start Date/Time and Event Closing Date/Time can be updated.
- View ticket sales: a refunding issue was fixed.
- Logged in to Bidding Site: When clicking the “Menu” button, regardless of where you are on the page, the page scrolls to the menu tabs at the top.
- Butler will no longer allow a blank or zero bidder number.
- Bidders > Email Bidders: single emails sent from this page will show the Organization Name instead of the Event Name as the sender (Orgname@email.com).
- Reports > Event Sales: When a partial refund is done for auction items, the ‘Winning Bid’ and, if needed, the ‘CC Fee’ columns will be updated with the current amount (original minus refund).
- When ordering credit card swipers from the admin, the State field is allowing States to be added.