- On the Bidding Site, Quantity items:
- Now have the comma in amounts over $1,000 for the Auction Preview on the landing page and when logged in.
- Can now be added to the “Items You’re Watching” by clicking the heart icon located next to More/Buy.
The grey heart is unchecked. The yellow heart is checked.
You can locate your watched items from the Menu>click on the heart:
- When printing “Bidder Statements” and “Paid Bidder Statements” there are page breaks between each statement.
- Bidding Site > Search now allows searching by single-digit & double-digit numbers.
- Bidding Site > Register Now page
- The landing page navigation bar was added to the top of the page.
- The landing page footer was added to the bottom of the page
- Auction Settings>Payment> “Charge CC at time Quantity bid” is set to Yes and any quantity item is set to yes for taxable, the tax is being charged when the payment is processed.
- Receipts Id’s are once again showing for Auction Item Receipts
- Software Settings>Account Status: When upgrading to a full license from a FAN account the “Process Changes & Finish” button is once again working.
- Bidders>Text/Email bidders: using the filter “All Bidders with No Card On File” is once again sending to all bidders without a card on file.
- Bidders>Manage Bidders: When merging 2 bidders, if there are notes in the details section of the second bidder record, those are being merged along with the rest of the bidder data.
- Bidders>Text Bidders: if a phone number is removed that originally received the text, the “Sent to” will populate all bidders and show “phone number no longer available” for that bidder.