We have migrated our NeonCRM Integration from BidKit 1 to BidKit 2. NeonCRM users currently using BidKit 1 can continue to use BidKit 1 through the end of their event or immediately start using BidKit 2. New or renewing ClickBid users are advised to start with BidKit 2 for NeonCRM integration.
- Import Bidders from NeonCRM to ClickBid
- New columns/filters include Phone, Email, NeonCRM ID, and Imported.
- The “Imported” column can filter to show only Not Yet or Imported accounts from NeonCRM.
- Export/Update Bidders from ClickBid to NeonCRM
- Columns/Filters have been added for Company, State, NeonCRM ID, and Operation.
- For each bidder, the operations column provides “Add new contact in NeonCRM” or “Link to Existing NeonCRM Contact”.
- Once bidders have been exported, if a phone number or email address is changed in the ClickBid admin they can be updated. Bidders and NeonCRM accounts can also be unlinked if needed.
- Export Sales from ClickBid to NeonCRM
- Exports Auction Item sales, online donation/Text-To-Give, and Ticket page purchases to Donations & Pledges in NeonCRM.
- Allows for matching up to existing NeonCRM accounts before exporting or will attempt to match during the export.
- When ready to transfer the sales, a box will pop up during export asking which Campaign to use for the export.
- Activity log lists fail errors for imports and exports.