- ClickBid credit processing will now be available in Canada
- Receipts and Statements for Canadian accounts using ClickBid processing will show the merchant account holder as ClickBid Canada Inc and an address in Vancouver.
- Throughout the system we have updated state to state/province or listed only one of those correctly based on country. Zip has been changed to postal code, and note that donor thank you letters have been changed from [zip] to [postal].
- The signup page will now require at least one alpha character in the keyword.
- The RSVP page will no longer show quantity remaining even if the public page is configured to do this (won’t show 9999999 of 150) and will allow a purchase of any quantity (per the drop down) regardless of how many are available (i.e. can sell more than available).
- If a donation item has a custom background loaded on the item record, the appeal display will now default that image to be used when the item is selected.
- The ticket page will not fail a purchase that includes cents (such as a donation) when an admin fee has been added.
- A more generic message has been added to the Account Status page to indicate that a purchase or invoicing process has been successful.
- The Renew page is now indicating that Mass Messaging is a $0 purchase included with a FAN license.
- The Renew page is now requiring an email to be entered before a purchase can be completed.
- Mobile self-checkout is no longer adding tax to the admin fee when the last item was taxable.
- An issue with tax and refunds was resolved.
- Landing page item donation is once again allowing donations to be submitted.